The AC Forklifts series from 7 to 10 tons are designed and developed to move large and heavy loads in tight spaces and in different climatic conditions.
• A safe workplace thanks to zero emissions, low noise levels, an ergonomic access to the cabin, wide visibility for the operator.
• Using AC technology –ALTERNATING CURRENT- to manage the traction motor 32kW (80V) / 38kW (96V) / 45kW (120V) and the lifting pump motor 42kW (80V) / 48kW (96V) / 50kW (120V), improving performances, autonomy and longevity of charged battery.
• Reliability guaranteed by particularly robust frames and masts able to withstand external stresses.
• Safety during the shifting and handling of loads thanks to the electronic control of the hydraulic and traction functions.
• Recovery of energy on deceleration or the reverse direction phase.
• With the dynamic steering system, steering control is agile and precise.
• Quick and safe change with Devio Command or a double pedal.
• Comfortable cabin with 360° and overhead view.
• A safe braking system using Oil Bath Braking.
• Energy savings achieved by individually activated motors and lower energy costs compared to Diesel/LPG, with an economic return on investment in a short time.
• Fork carriage FEM4A, 3 hydraulic ways with piping plus 4th, 5th, 6th and more make the forklift more versatile for using equipment in different operating environments indoor/outdoor.
Sectors: paper, recycling, wood, logistic, steel and aluminium, wind turbines, empting containers.