RH50 - 60 - 70 offer high performances and zero emissions.
• Developed on well-reinforced mast with well-weighted chassis, it represents a strong forklift and agile too.
• The 80V and 96V electronic management of bi-traction motors, lifting motor pump and steering, gives rapid of movements.
• Devio lever or bi-pedal brings a high standard ergonomic level to the operator.
• Grammer seat.
• High visibility from the cabin and thanks to external chains of mast.
• Intuitive control on display.
• Easy access to driving position.
• Line choice for reliability demonstrated when subjected to heavy loads and continuous work on multiple shifts.
• Stability of masts in the handling of voluminous goods.
• Flexibility in the use in indoor and outdoor areas, with different types of flooring.
• Fork carriage FEM4A, 3 hydraulic ways with piping plus 4th, 5th, 6th and more make the forklift more versatile for using equipment in different operating environments indoor/outdoor.
• SBE: Side battery extraction facilitates the driver to change it - option on request.
Fields of use: paper, steel and aluminium, timber, emptying containers, manufacturing, logistic.