The ACL Forklift Series is the best solution for short and frequent operations.
- HT (tilt cylinders above the roof) and CO (Compact length l2=3065 mm) Configuration that allows the ability to handle bulky loads in narrow aisle storage.
- Robust masts studied for a safe and stable load during the lifting phase without vibrations.
- Steering system, which facilitates forklift manoeuvres skilfully and combines precision and driving lightness.
- Comfortable cabin with a 360° and overhead view.
- A safe and ergonomic entry into the cabin with an optimal drivers seat position.
- Rear battery positioning to facilitate a quick change.
- Recovery of energy during deceleration or the reverse direction phase.
- A safe braking system using Oil Bath Braking.
- Fork carriage FEM4A, 3 hydraulic ways with piping plus 4th, 5th, 6th and more, make the forklift more versatile for using equipment in different operating environments indoor/outdoor.
- AC Technology, twin traction motors, with a lifting and steering motor, allows for a significant reduction in consumption.
- Simple, efficient operator-forklift interaction and a rapid and precise response to every single activated command.
- A safe workplace thanks to zero emissions and low noise levels.
Sectors: paper, steel and aluminium, wood, logistic.