The AC120-6 and AC140-6 Forklifts were developed for handling 12,000 and 14,000 kg loads in short corridors and for a long duration.
- Reliability guaranteed by particularly robust frames and masts, studied for moving heavy and bulky loads.
- High performance thanks to a 96V and 120V battery tension.
- Using AC Technology (ALTERNATING CURRENT) to manage the traction motor 38kW (96V)/48kW (120V)
and the lifting pump motor 45kW (120V)/50kW (120V), improving performance, autonomy and longevity of battery life.
- Simple, efficient operator-forklift interaction and a rapid and precise response to every single activated command.
- Zero emissions and low noise levels.
- Recovery of energy during deceleration or the reverse direction phase.
- External mast chains and a high visibility cabin allow the operator to manoeuvre the forklift in surrounding areas promoting a safe workplace.
- A safe and ergonomic entry into the cabin with an optimal drivers seat position.
- The seat by GRAMMER provides high comfort to the driver
- With the dynamic steering system, steering control is agile and precise.
- Quick and safe direction change with Devio Command or a double pedal.
- Fork carriage PYN-TYPE, 3 hydraulic ways with piping plus 4th, 5th, 6th and more, make the forklift more versatile for using equipment in different operating environments indoor/outdoor.
Sectors: paper, cotton, steel and aluminium, wood, logistic, recycling, empting containers.