By working closely with leading pulp and paper companies, we have developed different solutions on handling paper rolls and bales.
• Maximum reliability with high operating autonomy.
• Long battery autonomy thanks to 96V and 120V battery tensions.
• Compact dimensions for narrow corridors.
• Customized measures based on your manoeuvre needs.
• Short turning radius for tight spaces.
• High visibility for the operator thanks to the 360° Cabin view.
• Easy replacement of the battery by the help of another smaller forklift or crane.
• Wide range of available tools and devices.
• Zero emissions: sustainability and no contamination of your manufactured products.
• Return of the investment possible thanks to less energy consumption costs and 70% less spare parts compared to a Diesel forklift.
Timbers and Sawmills
Raniero has a long experience in the timber sector. Prolonged autonomy, reliability, wide visibility, ergonomics are the aspects recognized to our trucks. Each of our customers around the world requires a forklift that can work in extended work shifts and that is reliable for handling bulky loads, subject to lateral stresses in dusty conditions.
For the timber sector, we combine a series of peculiarities:
• Move heavy, tall, wide or narrow loads subject to continuous side stresses.
Every single forklift has reinforced frame and mast to give maximum stability to the load and maximum operator safety.
• Double system of easily cleaned external filters given the dusty conditions these forklift operate in and the presence of chipboards in the work environment.
• Versatility: the forklifts can operate indoor and outdoor in rainy conditions, at low and high temperatures and run on concrete floors like gravel.
• Compact dimensions, easy steering to facilitate the operator to work in narrow storage corridors.
• Ergonomics and wide visibility: steps to ascend and descend continuously and cabin with wide visibility at 360 °.
Steel and aluminum
Steel plants and metal logistic sectors are highly intensive and heavy fields. For handling of bars and coils, they require forklifts able to operate in long autonomy, constantly handling heavy loads for long distances. For this sector we combine a series of peculiarities:
• Wide range of AC electric trucks 96V and 120V
• Possibility to operate multi shift: quick battery replacement in a span of 24 hours
• Bring efficiency, speed
• Indoor / Outdoor
• Compact forklifts – among 3 to 4 meters long only without forks
• Robust lifting masts and forks for heavy-duties activities
• Configurable with quick forks change to shift to any other kind of attachment.
A forklift can load-unload reels and wide steel plates from a truck or freight train, refill a press, replace the mould. Fill and empty a container. Unload production waste bins. Move from a warehouse to semi-finished production, work on car body handling. Work on necessity or on multiple rounds in a continuous cycle. In internal and external areas.
• HT- tilting cylinders above the roof: moving steel plates, wide equipment at high elevations.
• C- container friendly: low height limits to meet or necessity to work inside containers.
• CO –compact customized solutions to adapt dimensions and steering spaces to the specific characteristic of each plant.
• 80V-96V-120V: 3 battery voltages for different performances. Based on the kind of usage and autonomy up to 11 working hours.
• Applicable different equipment: quickly interchangeable
• Pole and chamfered forks for handling coils.
Forklifts have to be able to cover long working shifts by running fast, being smooth and agile. There is the need to load/unload lorries moving through narrow aisles, use telescopic forks as multi pallet handlers, provide stability to the loads, give quick and precise command response.
For the beverage sector, our forklifts offer you:
• Long battery autonomy by 96V – 120V tension;
• Compact dimensions for narrow aisles;
• High visibility for operator thanks to the 360° cabin view;
• Quick battery replacement to avoid the interruptions of your activities;
• HT – tilting cylinders above the roof for high stability of the loads.
Logistic and terminals
Working in a logistic and transport company as in a terminal area, we are able to provide you different solutions. You could find the model that you need, optimized with your specific requirements.
Loading/unloading lorries, handling goods in warehouses, moving containers, pallets, bulky goods.
Our heavy-duty forklifts come along with special attachments. In case you will need to load/unload containers, our C- container friendly series is the right solution for you.
Container friendly and height limits
Do you have low height limits to meet or have to work inside Containers?
The C-Container configuration is dedicated to the usage of the forklift inside a container.
The range of forklifts can be order with this configuration goes from 5 to 12 ton, at 600 mm load center.
The peculiarity of this series is that the maximum height dimension does not exceed 2200 mm.
Compacts for limited spaces
The CO- Compact version has been developed for those who have corridors or very narrow maneuvering space.
The definition of the dimensions of the forklift takes place on the basis of the width of the aisles and on the streering radius.
Thanks to these Raniero information offers its partners a bogie suitable for real needs.